Professor and Chair, Dept. of Classics
- Fenwick 415, phone x2621
- email: at
holycross.edu, for classes or personal work, user name
nsmith; for departmental issues, user name
- my offical Holy Cross web page
My regular schedule, Spring 2019:
- Greek 102, “Introduction to Ancient Greek.” MWF 9:00-9:50. Stein 210.
- Tutorial, “Research in Ancient Greek Music,” Friday, 11:00-12:00.
- Manuscripts, Inscriptions and Documents Club. Friday, 2:00-5:00.
Scheduled office hours in Fenwick 415:
- Monday, 10:00-11:00
- Wednesday, 11:00-12:00
- Friday, 1:00-2:00
or any time by appointment or drop in.
Email hours (times I reguarly check e-mail):
- MWF: hours offices listed above
- TTh: 10:00-11:00
- weekends: no scheduled time, but during the semester I normally check my mail once each day.
Office hours are not the only times I’m in my office, and email hours are not the only times I read email, but these are scheduled times when you can expect that I will check my inbox.