Professor and Chair, Dept. of Classics
I’m currently in isolation, and will not be on campus for the foreseeable future.
- Fenwick 415, phone x2621
- email: at
holycross.edu, for classes or personal work, user name
nsmith; for departmental issues, user name
- my offical Holy Cross web page
My regular schedule, Spring 2020
- Archaeological Data Analysis, TTh 2:00, Fenwick 420
- Archaeological Data Analysis review. Friday, 1:00-2:00, Fenwick 420.
- Ancient Science, TTh 9:30, Stein 124.
- Coffee and code workshop. Wednesday, 2:00-3:00, Fenwick 420.
- Manuscripts, Inscriptions and Documents Club. Friday, 2:00-5:00(ish), fourth floor of Fenwick.
Scheduled drop-in hours in Fenwick 415
- Wed., 11:00-1:00
- Thurs., 11:00-12:00
- Fri., 12:00-1:00
or any time I’m in my office, or by appointment.
Scheduled e-mail hours:
- I regularly check email during my scheduled drop-in hours on Wed., Thurs., and Fri., and at least once daily on Monday and Tuesday and on the weekend.
Scheduled drop-in hours are not the only times I’m in my office, and email hours are not the only times I read email, but you can expect that I will check my inbox at those times.